We are continuously working to ensure the safety of our clients and staff as this pandemic continues. Here is a list of policies and procedures we have set:
- In order to properly keep a safe distance we may ask you to wait outside on our covered porch until our lobby clears out.
- Hand sanitizer is provided upon arrival.
- Clients must wear a mask while in any common areas such as lobby, hallways and bathrooms. You will not have to wear a mask while lying face down for body treatments.
- Staff will be required to wear a mask at all times. They will also be required to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and will use hand sanitizer before each service.
- All doorknobs, treatment tables, face cradles, bathrooms and seating will be disinfected between each client.
- Hands free payment options will be available.
- Any retail or gift certificate purchases must be called in ahead of time and brought to you outside upon arrival.
- Bottled water will be offered after each service instead of our usual reusable cups of detox water.
We want to thank everyone for their patience, kindness and support throughout this time. We looking forward to offering our clients the skincare and bodywork that you need. We are in this together!