After great consideration for the safety of our staff and our clients we have decided to wait and reopen on June 4th! Our hours of operation will be Thursdays through Mondays 11am until 5pm until further notice. We are preparing for the new normal as this pandemic continues. Upon reopening we will have set guidelines to ensure the safety of both public and staff which will include the following:
- All clients must call us upon arrival and wait outside for their therapist to pick them up for services as we will only allow one person in lobby and hallways at a time.
- All clients will have their temperature checked with a touch free thermometer and get a pump of hand sanitizer before entering.
- All clients must wear a mask while in any common areas such as lobby, hallways and bathrooms.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask at all times and a new pair of gloves for each service they perform. They will also be required to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and will use hand sanitizer before each service.
- All doorknobs, treatment tables, face cradles, bathrooms and seating will be disinfected between each client.
- Hands free payment options will be available.
- Any retail or gift certificate purchases must be called in ahead of time and brought to you outside upon arrival.
- Bottled water will be offered after each service instead of our usual reusable cups of detox water.
To show our appreciation we are offering all locals a special throughout the months of June and July!
60 minute Massage or Facial for only $95!!
90 minute massage for only $135!
And to show our tourists the same appreciation we will offer be offering a buy one get one 20% off for the months of June and July!
We want to thank everyone for their patience, kindness and support throughout this time. We are looking forward to opening our doors and offering our clients the skincare and bodywork that you need. We have missed you all!